Anterior Cervical Discectomy - The Results Speak For Themselves!
Results show that Dr. Rodziewicz has superior outcomes with his anterior cervical discectomy operations
- Over 80% of patients get SIGNIFICANT relief of preoperative symptoms
- Average pain drops to approximately 1/3 of preoperative pain
- Typical surgical scar can be covered with a band-aid
- No hard collar needed after minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy (for almost all non-smokers)
- No bone graft from hip necessary with minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy
We listen. We follow through. We take the time to make your life better. Sound good?
Our patients are the BEST! They have been sharing lots of valuable tips with us about what has helped them recover after their ACDF. One topic that repeatedly comes up is how Dr. Rodz encourages...
Pets leave muddy paw prints on our floors, hair on everything, and nose smudges on our windows. If that isn’t enough to make you love your pet, then here’s some health benefits of owning a pet!...