Anterior Cervical Discectomy - The Results Speak For Themselves!
Results show that Dr. Rodziewicz has superior outcomes with his anterior cervical discectomy operations
- Over 80% of patients get SIGNIFICANT relief of preoperative symptoms
- Average pain drops to approximately 1/3 of preoperative pain
- Typical surgical scar can be covered with a band-aid
- No hard collar needed after minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy (for almost all non-smokers)
- No bone graft from hip necessary with minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy
We listen. We follow through. We take the time to make your life better. Sound good?
Here is our model, Judy, demonstrating Kinesiotape for neck pain from cervical spondylosis or other reasons. We use three pieces around 22 cm (10 inches) or so long, one on either side and a split...
I read in our literature that up to 25% of people have swallowing problems after ACDF surgery. That's remarkable, because 100% of everybody I know who had an ACDF has at least short term difficulties...