Anterior Cervical Discectomy - The Results Speak For Themselves!
Results show that Dr. Rodziewicz has superior outcomes with his anterior cervical discectomy operations
- Over 80% of patients get SIGNIFICANT relief of preoperative symptoms
- Average pain drops to approximately 1/3 of preoperative pain
- Typical surgical scar can be covered with a band-aid
- No hard collar needed after minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy (for almost all non-smokers)
- No bone graft from hip necessary with minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy
We listen. We follow through. We take the time to make your life better. Sound good?
Sex is really fun, but lower back pain and neck pain can make it much less fun. Lots of people who have back and neck pain want some advice about how to enjoy sex and minimize their pain during and...
After your ACDF surgery with Dr. Rodz, you are going to get a goody bag! In the bag will be lots of things both for fun and also to help you recover from your surgery. One of the best items is our...
Here is an article from the NYT regarding Community Health Workers (CHWs). It turns out that if you spend a little time and effort integrating somebody back into their life after a hospital visit,...