Anterior Cervical Discectomy - The Results Speak For Themselves!
Results show that Dr. Rodziewicz has superior outcomes with his anterior cervical discectomy operations
- Over 80% of patients get SIGNIFICANT relief of preoperative symptoms
- Average pain drops to approximately 1/3 of preoperative pain
- Typical surgical scar can be covered with a band-aid
- No hard collar needed after minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy (for almost all non-smokers)
- No bone graft from hip necessary with minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy
We listen. We follow through. We take the time to make your life better. Sound good?
A couple days ago, I had an hour free in the middle of my day. After obtaining permission from Mary and Jenn, I popped out for a quick 30 minute run then came back. And my afternoon was AWESOME...
Different medicines work for different people. For example, somebody may get great pain relief with Motrin, but almost no relief from Naprosyn. Why? It turns out that all these medicines work by...