Anterior Cervical Discectomy - The Results Speak For Themselves!
Results show that Dr. Rodziewicz has superior outcomes with his anterior cervical discectomy operations
- Over 80% of patients get SIGNIFICANT relief of preoperative symptoms
- Average pain drops to approximately 1/3 of preoperative pain
- Typical surgical scar can be covered with a band-aid
- No hard collar needed after minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy (for almost all non-smokers)
- No bone graft from hip necessary with minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy
We listen. We follow through. We take the time to make your life better. Sound good?
There is a HUGE benefit to getting more fruits and veggies into your diet. This NYT article shows that for low income kids in big cities, just getting them access to fruits and veggies will cut...
I've been trying to switch gears in my weight loss and think in time chunks of a WEEK, not a day. Maybe do a couple days of light intake, the rest of the days normal intake. We'll see. So a couple...