Anterior Cervical Discectomy - The Results Speak For Themselves!
Results show that Dr. Rodziewicz has superior outcomes with his anterior cervical discectomy operations
- Over 80% of patients get SIGNIFICANT relief of preoperative symptoms
- Average pain drops to approximately 1/3 of preoperative pain
- Typical surgical scar can be covered with a band-aid
- No hard collar needed after minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy (for almost all non-smokers)
- No bone graft from hip necessary with minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy
We listen. We follow through. We take the time to make your life better. Sound good?
Yeah, those guys. We watched them play Argentina a couple Sundays ago, together with 1 billion of our closest friends. And Mario Goetze (pix) slipped in the winning goal in overtime, crushing...
You want your ACDF (anterior cervical discectomy ) surgery to help you, and we do too. So what ONE thing can the surgeon do in the operating room To make your ACDF surgery a success? To get rid of...