Anterior Cervical Discectomy - The Results Speak For Themselves!
Results show that Dr. Rodziewicz has superior outcomes with his anterior cervical discectomy operations
- Over 80% of patients get SIGNIFICANT relief of preoperative symptoms
- Average pain drops to approximately 1/3 of preoperative pain
- Typical surgical scar can be covered with a band-aid
- No hard collar needed after minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy (for almost all non-smokers)
- No bone graft from hip necessary with minimally invasive anterior cervical discectomy
We listen. We follow through. We take the time to make your life better. Sound good?
Low calorie rice? Huh? Actually, a cooking method was recently presented at the ACS that gives you the directions for making rice with from 50-90% of the calories of regular rice. The idea is to...
Here's a post with some further info from our Bridge Street segment on running. "I can't exercise 3 hours a week so why bother" How much can you exercise in a week? OK. That much is better than...